I've been keeping up with my walking and being busy with my beads.
I am borrowing from a friend in Alaska a torch called the National 8M, and I'm loving it! Its soooo quiet and soOOOOO hot!
Went to the market today and found the girls some new clothes, but most importantly...
I found myself some new good sturdy bras for 8 euros a piece and normally I pay 50 euros a piece and the same style bra has gone up 20 euros, so 70 euros for ONE bra I find a bit outrageous!
Eating so much fruit and drinking so much water, I spend a LOT of time in the bathroom. But there are results so far, 3 kilos are gone, where from I have no clue, but the scale keeps telling me its true even when I get on the scale 4 or 5 times standing in different positions to make sure its not lying to me.
But now I must get the pea soup finished, get a shower and this evening will be sewing costumes for carnaval.
No comments:
Post a Comment