15 February 2006

Rain, rain go away!

If there is anything I dislike about living in the Netherlands, it has to be the amount of rain that we get. On days like today when it is raining, and raining and raining... what is one to do for exercise? Walking the children to school is a good thing, but not at a speed to get my heart rate up. So I did some crunches and leg lifts. Man that hurt... guess I need to do them more often.

Now I'm sleepy and could sleep all afternoon but the children want to go to the library and turn in their books and go to this play afternoon. I don't know if I want to go out in the rain again. I told them if they clean up their stuff and help me get the upstairs sorted a bit then we might go.

I wish I could stop working and just concentrate in the evenings making beads. Someday I guess.

No comments: