But tomorrow is another day. The eating part of my diet is still going strong, the walking has been put on hold. I know I shouldnt use the kids as an excuse, but I can not expect them to be able to walk fast enough to keep up and with Kristel sick, that just didn't seem like the smart thing to do. So tomorrow hopefully she will be feeling up to going to school and then I can go for my walk again.
Sunday was the open day for my nail specialist and it went pretty good. :D She used me as a demo for a facial and eyebrown shaping and colouring. Its kinda odd to be able to see really see my eyebrows.
http://www.magicalbody.tk is her website which she is still working on.
Here is a picture of my valentine nails and a picture of me with my new formed and coloured eyebrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment