07 February 2006

Headaches...

They hardly stop anymore with or without tylenol/paracetomal, not even my walking and vitamins are helping to reduce them. I hope its this odd weather, and not migraines. They aren't terribly painful, but they just throb on and on and on and don't go away. Sometimes sleeping helps, but who has time for that during the day? Too many things to do and not enough time to do it all.

Sometimes I feel like I'm going to turn into a piece of fruit or a head of lettuce, or some other vegetable. I eat so much of it you would think I'd be looking like one soon.

Well I gotta finish my salad and get ready to go help my nail specialist stuff mailboxes with flyers.

Open Day - 12 Feb 2006 - 12pm - 5pm
Magical Body Beauty Salon
van Hogendorpstraat 55-05
Tilburg

No comments: