SJS Glasswork and Creations

As owner and designer of SJS Glasswork & Creations, this is where I will share pictures of my creations. Be they from fabrics, fibers, glass, or other crafting materials. I am also co-owner along with my partner Adam Greenwood and Editor-in-Chief of Saint Claire Press. There will be much support for the books that I edit and help get published.

01 February 2006

I've had my nails redone...

two times since my last posting about them.

Here are some pictures of them


Posted by Sarah at 16:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2006 (25)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Cleaning...
      • beads beads beads
      • I feel like I'm getting cabin fever...
      • Rain, rain go away!
      • Happy Valentine's Day!
      • Long weekend
      • Headaches...
      • A busy busy busy day today
      • Could it be colder?
      • I've had my nails redone...
      • Its been a busy few days
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

My photo
Sarah
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.