Sometimes he can be VERY sweet and thoughtful!

My mom had sent gifts to the girls for Valentine's Day and they were all very surprised this morning when they came downstairs to this:

I wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.
Oh and btw I don't care if it was created by the card companies, valentine's day has always been special to me from the time I was little and in school where we would decorate shoe boxes in red, white, pink and silver and give all of our class mates valentine cards and eat candy and be dressed in red, white and pinks. Next to Halloween, valentine's day is one of my favourite holidays. I am teaching my children to keep it a special day as well so that they learn that everyone deserves to be loved and cared for even if you aren't 'in love' with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment