16 January 2006

Good Monday morning Sunshines!

It is a crisp and beautiful winter morning, here in little ole Tilburg. My friend Chuanita came for the walk with me this morning and so we had a nice little visit too. Cup of tea and some mango. This weekend was oki, saturday i did absolutely NOTHING. And Sunday I wanted to torch, and found the children's stuff stacked a mile high behind my chair, so I started throwing out. I've decided I want my house back, not a garbage dump! So I am going through things, tossing things that are messes up, missing pieces, cut, coloured all up, out they went. Next project my clothes, I know there are clothes in my closet I will NEVER wear and why I keep them I do not know. I have clothes from before I came to the Netherlands, thats 10 years ago and they still have their tags on them. I never wore them. But I hold onto them in hopes that I will be able to fit into them once again. I highly doubt it, but I can dream right? Well no more, if I haven't worn it in 1 year... it is gone! I don't have the space or the energy to wash 50million things anymore.
Now that all the christmas stuff is down and gone, my house is looking kinda empty. I think I need to get a drill and hang up some pictures. But for now I will try and get the house clean. One step at a time as with my diet. One step at a time...

No comments: