06 February 2006

A busy busy busy day today

Just got home from my walk. After having a VERY stressful morning with the kids it was nice to walk off my anger at them. They aren't that bad but we were running late and they were more interested in the tv than finding their shoes.

But anyways, today is a full day.
Walk, shower, groceries, finish tacking hubby's costume and put the sewing stuff away, and then clean the house, at least start on it. For some reason when I go into sewing mode I don't pay attention to anything else and of course everyone else lets things go too. So of course the house looks like a bomb went off in it. Even though I swept on saturday. The kids have not been keeping their stuff cleaned up, guess it is time to throw things away again. And hubby is leaving his stuff all over the place again too. Then he whines at me when I ask him to get me toilet paper cause someone else empty the roll and didn't fill the holder afterwards. Why am I the only one in the whole house who knows how to do this? Is it really soooo difficult to put a new roll on the toiletpaper holder and if the extra holder is empty fill it up when you take the last roll off it? Urgh!

Oki no more time for chitchat, I must get my shower and get busy today.
I want to try and make beads tonight to go with my costume. Costume you ask? Oh its nearly time for Carnaval (the dutch version of Mardi Gras)
Here is what I have made.

The Devils in Angel Disguises (aka my daughters)




The Devilish Dad





And the Flaming Hot Devil Mama







The only thing I've noticed with mine, is that I think I will add a piece of elastic across the back to make it more form fitting around my waist, but still have the give for movement, normally I would make such a costume out of stretchy fabric but this stuff was awesomely priced. 3 meters for 5 euros. :)

1 comment:

Zonnestraaltje said...

Those are fantastic!!!! Great job! I can't believe how big the girls are getting.

Hope your headaches get better.

**HUGS**