I so wanted to play on the torch last night and was mad at myself for breaking my nail. Oh well, it gets fixed today. I've got the broken piece still bandaided on.
This morning my walking partner Beau, was very reluctant to leave the house. Wonder why... but I got her out the door and then she took forever sniffing around the doggie area and finally we could get our walk started. I forgot to time myself today, but I am back about normal time, so I figured it took just about the same amount of time.
Since I started taking my vitamins and doing this walking stuff, I've felt a whole lot better. I'm not as tired during the day, and actually can get myself out of bed when the alarm goes off for the third time and still have enough time to get ready nice and easy instead of rush rush rush like it used to be. I am enjoying this taking care of myself for once thing. It makes life nice and makes me want to look forward to tomorrow instead of dreading it.
In fact yesterday when my project leader at work was upset because my other co-workers hadn't helped her on tuesday when I was off, I couldn't even get upset. So I thought about it for a while, and I told her, to let it roll off her. They have I think something like 1.5 months left before they stop. Why would she want to risk being upset and stressed out for that long, when they won't matter anymore once they are gone. She agreed with me, that it wasn't worth the energy to stress about it.
But now it is time for a bit of mango and banana, I think I will have an apple too. Then its into the shower I go, and then I am going to my mom-in-law, to have her help me get the patterns ready for my outfit and Kees' for carnaval. The girls I will use a halloween pattern that my mom gave to me years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment