For my breakfast throughout the morning I ate a banana, 2 mandarines, and a kiwi and had two half liter bottles of water. Lunch consisted of two pieces of dark multi-grain bread toasted with a thin smearing of hummus and a half liter bottle of water. Dinner had to have been the best, it is from a diet my husband and I have done off and on over the years. Its called 'Fit for Life' and this particular recipe consists of grilled mustard, garlic, lemon juice marinaded chicken breasts, lemon butter mushrooms and a mustard, basil, olive oil, lemon juice marinaded courgettes and paprikas. Yum Yum! Oh and a glass of water. I was then at work and had three more glasses of water and came home and had one more half liter of water. But man, the chippies in the cupboard were calling to me. Hubby had bought them while I was away this past weekend at a friend's house.
Today has consisted of my vitamin, a banana and a bottle of water so far, but the day is still new. So I have kiwis and apples and mandarines that I can munch on, some pineapple juice I think I will enjoy a small glass of that this morning. For lunch I have a nice salad with pinenuts and a pesto dressing. Dinner tonight will be meatballs with carrots and a nice big salad with feta cheese and green olives (at least that way I know I can force the kids to eat a little bit of it, they are absolutely crazy about feta cheese and olives).
I still didn't get my christmas tree down, so I will do that either today during the day or this evening. I have the evening off, because I was supposed to be going to Rotterdam, but I've not heard from the woman I was gonna meet there, so I'm not gonna go hop on a train for an hour ride to just have to turn around and come home. Not to mention, I have no one who can watch the kiddos after school.
Another annoying bit of information, for Christmas hubby bought me (read US) an MP3 player, well within the first week the one of the earphones stopped working. And now... the stupid thing won't turn on even with brand new batteries. *boggle* So off to downtown I have to go again. But I can have a good excuse to stop off by my glass suppliers and see how things are going with my borrowed torch.
Here is a picture of my walking buddy, her name is Beau:
No comments:
Post a Comment