13 January 2006

Five days - Done myself proud....

I am VERY proud of myself. I have walked 30 minutes each day this week so far. I am planning on doing it also in the weekend, but will not bash myself if I don't make it. Heck I might just take the girls to the Wandelbos and walk around there instead. I'm thinking of doing that next week anyways. Mon/Wed/Fri walk around the neighbourhood with Beau and Tues/Thurs walk in the woods. It will be a nice change of scenery and I bet its really peaceful there early in the mornings. I remember when I went looking for pine greenery to make gifts for the teachers, there wasn't hardly anyone in the woods. So I'm thinking it will be a nice walk, and who knows, I may change the route to 3 days the woods and 2 days the neighbourhood.

Tonight I am SOOOOO going to be on the torch. Man it feels like FOREVER and a day since I actually sat down and played. I do have some back orders I need to get done. But I haven't heard from my costumer since I took a 'sabbatical'.

No comments: