18 August 2006

Pinkie swear...

I have pinkie sworn with my friend Heather.
From today right this moment. Health time! Diet and workouts.
I will be starting a new job as of 1 September and I will be going to a gym as of August 28th. Its a place I felt comfortable at, and they have a sauna to help relax muscles after your workout. So I will be doing this to improve my body. No one has told me I have to do this, and I am doing it for myself. In fact one guy at a place a work told me point blank that there was NOTHING wrong with me. Course I can't take his opinion as non-biased his wife is a big woman too. He did give me another compliment though, telling me I did not look as heavy as I am. He guessed I was 105 kilos for which I am 126 kilos. When I get down to 105 kilos I think I'll give him a big thank you.

Life has been busy busy busy...
Kids are now a week back in school and me a week back at work.
I don't really want to be, but have to put food on the table for the kids and healthy food for me.

Breakfast - 750 ml water, one nectarine, one banana, cup of green tea with a teaspoon of local beekeeper honey.

1 comment:

Zonnestraaltje said...

I wish you both a successful journey. Congratulations on the new job!