08 May 2006

Back after a month...

of not posting. I had gotten really good into my diet, then had a bad week. A really bad week... talk about stress eating to make the bears eating for hibernation embarrassed...

So now its back on the bandwagon time!

This morning a banana and a glass of water. Now as I sit typing this I am eating a handful of grapes and 5 strawberries with a cup of green tea with orange and mint, using local beekeeper honey for sweetening. The local honey is hopefully going to help me get over my hayfever. Right now it is terrible and I don't want to spend my life taking medicines to be able to survive. I know it will take a while to take effect, but I'm willing to try anything that will help.

Today's lunch will be two slices of dark brown, multi-grain bread with pesto and goat's cheese, with some cucumber and tomato on the side. Prolly a glass of juice and water to go with it.

I'll prolly have a snack of carrots or celery later in the afternoon.

Dinner will be Soup made from chestnut mushrooms, spinach, vermicelli, tofu and boullion and to go with it a homemade bread with olives, spring onions and sundried tomatos.

I really want this weight to go away and stay away!
All encouragement is great, my husband is supportive but has hit doubts about my willpower. My mom and sister are my biggest cheerleaders. Mom-in-law is supportive but doesn't believe I can do it.

But for now I am off to find my crimpers to work on my daughter's first communion rosary and jewelry.

No comments: